- The Isle Airport is a City owned, privately funded, member operated grass strip located just north of Isle MN on Hwy 47.
- Its Airport Identifier is MY72. Runways 16/34 are in excellent condition and 2460′ long by 150′ wide.
- CTAF is 122.9 and a simple AWOS can be obtained within 15′ miles of the airport by tapping your PTT 4 times in rapid succession when tuned to the CTAF.
- Isle Flying Club Membership is $25.00 per year and gives you access to landing and underwing camping at the airport throughout the summer season.
- An airport car is available to members free of charge at the airport on a first come first served basis.
Please contact Tony Brumm if you need assistance with anything.
Isle Airport Contact Info:
Isle Flying Club
Tony Brumm, VP