Primary Election – August 9, 2022
Primary elections or often just primaries, are the process by which voters can indicate their preference for their party’s candidate, or a candidate in general, in an upcoming general election, local election, or by-election, with the goal of narrowing the field of candidates.
General Election – November 8, 2020
The governor and all the other statewide constitutional offices are all up for election in 2022, along with each of Minnesota’s U.S. House seats and all 201 members of the Minnesota Legislature. Local elections are also held on this date.
- 2022 General Election Filing notice – 2022
- Information to Candidates filing for City Offices – 2022
- Affidavit of Candidacy – 2015
- Campaign Financial Report
- Campaign Financial Report Certificate of Filing
- Address of Residence Form
- Election Candidate Information Form
- IRS Filing Requirements
- Placement of Signs along Trunk Highways