Information You Provide To Us
The City of Isle does not keep any personal information about you or your visit to our website unless you have specifically supplied it to us. For instance, you may have supplied us with information as part of a request for information for the purposes of registering or obtaining a license or permit online. Similarly, you may have sent us an email or left us a message is some other electronic format. In cases where you have supplied us with information, including financial data, we will treat such information in accordance with the requirements of the Government Data Practices Act. This means it will be treated in the same way as written forms of communications and in many instances, it will be considered public information available to the public upon request. To the extent allowed by law, the City will make reasonable attempts to protect personal financial information from disclosure.
Other Information About Your Visit To Our Site
Like most internet sites, our website reads some information from your computer that helps us analyze traffic patterns, perform routine maintenance, maintain site security and to help you navigate through our site. Generally, the information we collect is temporary and when you leave the site this information is deleted from our system. The City leaves open the right to collect and maintain the following:
- Total number of visitors to our site
- Types of computer systems used to access our site
- Web browser type and version
- Date and time of access
- The website you visited prior to coming to this website
- Information about possible system security treats
DISCLAIMERS/LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
The information and services included in or available through the City’s website may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are periodically added to the information herein.
The City of Isle does not represent or warrant that the website will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the website or the server that makes it available, are free of viruses or other harmful components.
The City makes no representations about the suitability, reliability, availability, timeliness, or accuracy of the website for any purpose. The website and information contained herein are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind. The City of Isle hereby disclaims all warranties and conditions with regard to the service, including all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability of fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement.
The purpose of the City of Isle’s website is to provide information about city government, services, and attractions. The City’s website may provide links to websites outside the City’s website that also serve this purpose. The City is not responsible for and does not endorse the information on any linked website unless the City’s website states otherwise. The following criteria will be used to decide whether to grant requests for City website links. If a particular request does not fit any of the following criteria, the City Council will decide whether to approve the request. The City Council will approve the requested website link if it serves the general purpose of the City’s website. The City’s website will provide links to websites for:
- Governmental and educational institutions
- Organizations with some relationship to the City (including but not limited to: organizations contracting with the City, organizations sponsoring City activities or programs, and organizations participating in City activities or programs)
- Generally recognized community organizations and businesses
- Organizations providing information about art, cultural, and sporting activities in the City’s area
- Organizations providing information about tourist attractions in the City’s area.
The City’s website will not provide links to websites for:
- Candidates for local, state, or federal offices
- Political organizations or other organizations advocating a position on a local, state, or federal issue
- Corporate or other for-profit organizations unless they fit any of the criteria stated above
- Individual or personal home pages
You acknowledge content including, but not limited to, text, software, music, sound, photographs, video, graphics, or other material contained in this website, may be protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents, or other proprietary rights and laws. You may make a copy of this content for your personal, non-commercial use only, provided that you keep all copyright and other proprietary notices intact. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, or distribute in any way content available through the website, including code and software, except for public documents such as agendas or meeting minutes.
ACCEPTANCE OF POLICY